This week’s menu bids a fond farewell to our fave season. Herbs, charred flavors of the grill and sweet end of summer fruits make appearances. Looking forward to having a great group of eaters tonight at The Wooden Table.
Give us some facebook love
Upcoming DinnersMore dates opening up soon!
Give us a shout to reserve
your 2013 dates!
- Fall can be fun too
- Heartbreak on a Plate II – First Date!
- Chill out.
- Aloha like a caveman.
- Clove Love
- Don’t trip, it’s just Fall.
- Ferran Adria Speaks
- UniCorns and Bisteks
- Esque Successes
- Make your own gosh darn longanisa!
- Mmmm Meatballs . . .
- Chef Spotlight: James Syhabout
- Reminisce for a spell
- Kain na!
- Just like Mom used to make it . . . sorta . . . kinda . . . maybe
- Buckets of fun, pics from Poultry.
- Suds & Grub
- Tastes like . . .
- Whiskey and other things
that have kept me busy.
- Allergies? Ditch the drugs. Eat more honey.
- So Fresh, So Clean, Exploring
The Flavors of Spring
- Back to Basics: Roast a Chicken!
- Thomas Keller, keeping it real.
- Squid Ink & Dungeness Crab Tattoos
- Excerpts from Sunday Supper
- Warmth In The Sand: A Seaside Feast
- How To Make Herb Butter
- Some Soothing Sunday Sounds